- The rooms are ready for occupancy from 2pm on the day of your arrival. We ask that you check-in by 8 pm on your arrival day. Please let us know if this is not possible and you plan to arrive later than 8 pm.
We ask you to ensure that you have checked-out by 11.30 am on the day of departure.
All our rooms are non-smoking rooms.
- Our computer in the foyer offers you free and fast internet access, as well as WLAN broadband access, which is available in almost every room.
- Telephones and modem access are also available in every room, so you can easily stay in contact during your stay.
- Our rich breakfast contains a variety of cold meats and cheese, mixed bread rolls and eggs. Breakfast is available from 6.45 am to 10am on weekdays and from 8am to 10am at the weekends and on bank holidays. There is also a variety of jams, fresh yogurt and juice, cereal and fruit on offer to get your day off to a good start. The breakfast room with adjoining conservatory and the terrace offer the ideal location in any weather, for an rich breakfast.
- Bicylcles are available on request, should you wish to explore the local area.
- The heavenly peace, which surrounds our house, offers every traveller the opportunity to take some time-out, relax and unwind.
- You will easily find a parking space in our free car park. If it is available, you are also welcome to book a space in the garage.
All guests will be expected to adhere to the duties of the DEHOGA.